• It takes Community Involvement from business leaders like yourself to make the Conley and Bouldercrest area a much better place to live or work.
• Since the inception of CABA in 2004, Crime has been REDUCED OVER 300%!
• Security is one of our #1 concerns; therefore, what better way to meet and get to know your local police officers?
• The GCI CID was approved in 2016 for the purpose of implementing a Master Plan to address beautification and infrastructure projects.
• We need all business leaders to help us clean up and change the image of the Conley/Bouldercrest area!
• Yes, we all pay taxes and the County should provide the services we need for those taxes. However, if that is not going to happen, we can address our own concerns with a CID!
Recent Transactions near the GCI CID
A Focus on the Real Estate Market
by Stephen Bridges
Fourth Quarter of 2017 ended the year with record breaking 22M square feet (SF) of space leased and vacancy dropping to 7.1% in the Atlanta Industrial market.
From 4th Quarter 2017 to 1st Quarter 2018 there has been significant Industrial property activity near the GCI CID, such as HD Supply leasing 1M SF at Gillem Logistics Center, Barings Real Estate buying 848,421 SF at Gillem for $46M, and a record sales price per SF on industrial for almost $200 per SF at 4460 Moreland Avenue.
Furthermore, the South River Garden and Southern Trace apartment complexes on Conley Road sold October 2017. Finally, the highest price per SF within the GCI CID was the gas station at the corner of Moreland Ave and Henrico Rd for $533.33/SF or $1.6M November 30th 2017.
As CABA and GCI CID continue to work on improving the area real estate will continue to be a strong investment.